Does your instinct tell you that your lover is cheating? Use these simple techniques to catch them red-handed.
1. Observe; If there’s a change in your partner’s behaviour or routine, if he or she has started working out or dressing better, are the changes spontaneous and out of the blues? There might be a reason.
2. Drop by unannounced; Every now and then, drop by unannounced and be alert but don’t make it obvious that you are spying.
3. Check their recycle bin; If your partner is on the computer often, it won’t harm to check the recycle bin if you are suspicious. Chances are you would find a photo or a snippet of information that might be useful.
4. Snoop on their phone; Take a peek into their cell phone when you get the chance.
5. Spontaneous s+x; This works better for the ladies. If your man is just getting back from “work” and you are suspicious, try to have spontaneous s+x with him. If he gets angry, pushes you and vehemently ignores, it’s probably because he’s exhausted down there.
6. They’re always busy; Doing some task that only they know of.
7. Does your partner want space?; Has your partner gotten fiercely protective about their space recently? Do they hate answering where they’ve been and what they’ve been up to? It’s definitely a small warning sign.
8. Changes in schedule; All of a sudden your partner may have sudden changes in daily schedule. If your partner doesn’t ever invite you out with their friends. Or they say they’re working and still come back looking fresh, then something might be up.
9. The phone etiquette; Your partner suddenly needs a lot of space while talking on the phone. They start walking away from you while taking a call or talk is muffled. They can store the other person’s number under a different name and use codes to interact so you must be careful.
10. Create a fake profile; And log in to your accounts. Try to chat with your lover, try to flirt, and gauge the response. Then ask if they are interested in a hook-up?