Undoubtedly, coriander is an ideal ingredient for health. It is widely used in China, Turkey, India and Latin America. . Its aroma so special gives a delicious flavor to meats, creams and soups. Likewise, its leaves are very similar to those of parsley. In fact, people use their seeds a lot to season different dishes.
Coriander is rich in oils that improve the digestive system, relieve the irritation that certain foods produce and also stimulate appetite. This vegetable has a wide variety of vitamins of group A and K, also B, C and E, minerals and nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.
Coriander has the advantage of being able to detoxify the body of metals because its elements adhere to toxic and contribute to their elimination by perspiration or urine. It is also rich in vitamin C.
Advantages of coriander:
– Coriander has strong diuretic properties, being good for kidney problems, kidney failure and stones.
– Coriander can reduce inflammation caused by arthritis and rheumatism.
– Coriander promotes digestion by improving liver and intestinal function. – It treats diarrhea due to microbial and fungal problems.
-The leaves of coriander are used as aperitif.
– Coriander can reduce bad cholesterol in the blood, while eliminating the accumulation of fat on the internal walls of the arteries and veins, which prevents heart attacks
– Coriander can fight anemia due to its high iron content.
-It also treats ulcers of the mouth thanks to its powerful antiseptic, antimicrobial and healing properties.
– It refreshes the breath in people with halitosis.
– It strengthens the immune system thanks to its essential oils rich in antioxidants, iron and vitamin C.
– It lowers the blood sugar level.
-It treats conjunctivitis and macular degeneration, in addition to other eye problems. To benefit from it, you should make an infusion with a handful of leaves in 1 cup of boiling water. Allow the mixture to cool, then soak in a cotton cloth and pass it through the eyes.
– Cilantro reduces menstrual cramps. You just have to drink a tea with coriander.
– It promotes the health of the pancreas, the liver, the stomach, the lungs and the endocrine glands.