Accelerate TV just launched a new web series tagged, The Wrap Up, which is hosted by multiple-award winning media personality, Toolz Oniru-Demuren.
It’s not hard to see why we’re super-excited about Wrap-Up but if you’re not seeing it, this post is especially for you.
There are a number of reasons we think The Wrap Up is the show to watch:
• It’s Toolz’s official comeback to TV since her hugely felt exit from rival online platform, Ndani 3 years ago. Moving to the competitor’s side can only mean it’ll get better, right?
• Accelerate TV has been dishing out hot shows lately (can we talk about King Women?!) so, it makes sense that they wouldn’t want to fall their hand with this one.
• Drinks on set! You know what happens when you hand someone a cocktail or shots of Vodka, no? We get to see Toolz and her celebrity guests let down their hair and kick it back like we’ve never seen them do.
• Talking about celebrities, the show will have guest appearances from some of the wittiest in the entertainment business - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Oreka Godis, VJ Adams, Dot2un and a whole lot of others.
• No topic is off-limits. Toolz and her guests will be talking about everything - sex, relationship, fashion, pop culture, controversies and more garnished with just the right amount of subliminal messages.
• Games! What better way to get the celebrities talking about all the little secrets they wouldn’t usually be comfortable revealing than the good ol’ “Never Have I Ever” drinking game?
• Finally, we’ve never known Toolz to host a boring show. Doubt she’ll start with this one.
Watch the very first episode of Wrap Up below featuring Taymi B and Oreka Godis.